Welcome to Lucky Emi Consulting
Lucky Emi Consulting is a firm of Estate Surveyors & Valuers duly registered by Federal Government of Nigeria via Corporate Affairs Commission with CAC No: BN2233085. We are also duly registered with Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) and recognized as a Corporate Body by the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV). Our Firm has affiliation with International Organization such as African Real Estate Society (AfRES), International Valuation Standard Committee(IVSC),Royal Institution for Chartered Surveyors (RICS) etc. Read More
Our Core Values
IntegrityTruth and honesty are our business watch words.
ResilienceWe are aware that competition, instability and uncertainty are constants in a dynamic business environment.
TeamworkWe understand that no one is an island of knowledge and hence works together towards the corporate aims of the firm.
HardworkBeing aware that great result requires great input, we work tireless towards achieving our vision.
What We Do
What We've Done
- Properties Managed
- Compensation Valuation: Dualization of Onitsha-Owerri Road and Onitsha Eastern Bye-Pass in Anambra and Imo State, for Federal Ministry of Works & Housing.
- Compensation Valuation: Structures & Improvement, Crops and Economic Tree, 132KV TRX Line Eket – Uyo-Itu ,Akwa Ibom State for National Integrated Power Project (NIPP)/ Federal Ministry of Power, Abuja. More
The principal Partner of Lucky Emi Consulting and his team of Estate Surveyors, Town & Regional Planners, Quantity Surveyors has for over a decade been successfully managing quite a number of houses including problematic ones and has come up with good strategies for effective property and facilities management.LAGOS
- MARIYA COURT, 2 Probyn Close, Old Ikoyi
- 2B Probyn Road, Old Ikoyi More
- Shakir Plaza, Plot 1029 Michika Street, Garki II (Office Complex of 102 suites)
- Twin Duplex on large compound belonging to CBN AT Moh’d Kyari Crescent, Asokoro. More