What we do
Our purpose for providing this service is to cater for Government parastatal and corporate bodies that may not have the caliber of qualified personnel required in dealing with the day-to-day problems and transactions on properties as highlighted below:
We provide comprehensive property services on retainership basis covering the following aspects of the profession:-
- Maintenance of physical Structures & its environs.
- Valuation of Land and Buildings
- Valuation of Plant and Machinery
- Feasibility and Viability Appraisal
- All aspects of Property Management including facilities management
We assist clients in establishing in-house property departments and even fill in the gaps for the property departments, which are not fully equipped to handle all aspects of professional practice.
All these are provided for at a reasonable fee subject to negotiation.
An auction is a manner of selling by bids, usually to the highest bidder in a public competition. The prices, which the public are asked to pay, are the highest which those who bid can be tempted to offer by skill and tact of the Auctioneer under the excitement of open competition. While an Auctioneer is a person or an agent licensed to sell goods or other property by auction.
Our work includes:
- Preparation of particulars of the property to be auctioned.
- Conduct of Sale We have always excelled in this aspect and are ready even at short notice.
We Provide investment guidance and supervision through all stages of property development from site acquisition to final leasing negotiation. We liaise with occupiers/tenants and ensure that the service charge is accurately estimated and administered professionally.
We provide expert advice on the dynamic economics involved in all aspects of development of real estate including planning, marketing, recommendations and possible financing arrangements. We always achieve this with great ease.
The valuation of Plant and Machinery is a highly specialized subject and our Valuers have acquired tremendous experience over time for this purpose. Such valuations have been particularly tricky since the advent of the inventory of CentBN. The useful life of the machines, availability of spare parts, repairs and maintenance carried out, layout of the plant and availability of experienced technicians for the operation of the plant. Coupled with these are the consideration of the present cost of similar plant and machinery.
The Assets register is a document that shows the current, up-to-date or existing stock of assets of an organization. Its preparation is indispensable especially for those organizations with national spread and large asset holdings will definitely require an up to date asset register.
Again, fixed assets by their very nature are wasting assets with limited economic life span. This means that assets purchased some years ago may today have fallen into disuse. This fact may not be reflected in the Organization’s book until an up-to-date assets register is drawn up.
As Managing Agents, we would take over the control and supervision of the day-to-day performance of those functions, which are your contractual liability or your liability as property owners and are necessary for the maximization of profit, or for the protection of your investment in the properties, taking into consideration the surroundings, the total number of floors and all the facilities such as the lifts, Generating Plants, Air Conditioners, Water Supply, Waste Disposal etc.
These functions include:
- Creating vacant space
- Selecting and screening willing tenants
- Negotiating terms and conditions of tenancies
- Liaising with solicitors to draw up a lease agreement and/or amendment to same
- Inspecting to take schedule of dilapidation or repairs
- Effecting periodic or as at when demanded internal and external inspection
- Arranging, negotiating and communicating lease renewal by liaising with ownership
- Communicating rent renewal notices to tenants
- Ensuring regular settlement of bills and various Government rates by tenants
- Rent collection and remittance to clients xi. Designing and executing maintenance programmes
- Management of common services, vis-à-vis service charge account thereof
- Arranging for insurance against hazards and
- Promoting tenants association
- Employment and supervision of premises staff and ancillary staff e.g. Mechanical, Electrical Engineers, Plumbing, Carpentry Masonry etc.
- Advising on and carrying out alteration, arranging for redevelopment where the need arises.
What we've done
The following are a few of the valuation jobs done recently by our firm:
- Compensation Valuation: Dualization of Onitsha-Owerri Road and Onitsha Eastern Bye-Pass in Anambra and Imo State, for Federal Ministry of Works & Housing.
- Compensation Valuation: Structures & Improvement, Crops and Economic Tree, 132KV TRX Line Eket – Uyo-Itu ,Akwa Ibom State for National Integrated Power Project (NIPP)/ Federal Ministry of Power, Abuja.
- Compensation Valuation: Structures & Improvement, Crops and Economic Trees 132Kv TRX Line Nkalagu-Abakaliki-Ikom – Obudu in Ebonyi & Cross River States respectively for National Integrated Power Project (NIPP), Federal Ministry of Power, Abuja.
- Compensation Valuation: Structures & Improvement, Crops and Economic Trees 132KV TRX Line Abakaliki- Amasiri in Ebonyi State for Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), Federal Ministry of Power, Abuja.
- Adkan Service Nig. Ltd, Sun-city, Galadimawa FCT Abuja. The feasibility and viability report on all assets comprising land and buildings, plants and machinery equipment, furniture and fittings.
- AfriBank Plc No. 51/55 Broad Street Lagos. The Valuation of all assets was carried out by our firm to determine the present worth of the property as well as forced sale value of same.
- AGIS Valuation: The valuation of all assets comprising of land and buildings, plants, machinery equipment, furniture and fittings. 8. Valuation of all assets for Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
- Valuation of all assets for Federal Road Safety Commission, FCT Abuja.
- Valuation of DICON Assets, Kaduna for Federal Ministry of Defence, Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
- Valuation of all assets/chattels of Top Rank Hotels (Annex) Gimbiya Street Garki II, Abuja for Oceanic Bank Int’l Plc.
- Valuation of all assets/chattels of property at plot No CP2, Kuje District, Kuje Abuja for Platinum Bank Ltd. 52 Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Valuation of all assets/chattles at Plot 2105 Herbert Marculay Way Zone 6 Wuse Abuja, for Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
- Valuation of all assets at plot No 362 Cadastral Zone B09 Kado District, Abuja for Investment Masters & Trust Ltd. Area 11, Garki Abuja.
- Valuation Certificate on Plot No. 676, Gwarimpa District, FCT Abuja for Sigma Engineering & Construction Ltd.
- Valuation of all assets for United Tribes of Africa Nigeria Limited
- Valuation of assets for Aim Consultants Ltd at Plot No 13, Cadastral Zone C02, Gwarimpa 1, Abuja.
- Valuation of assets at plot No 1049 Zone A, Apo Legislative Quarters, Gudu District Abuja for Buy Best Superstores Nig. Ltd
- Valuation of all assets comprising land and building, plants, machinery equipment, furniture and fittings at plot No 2662, Thames Street Maitama District Abuja for Gaji & Associates.
- Valuation of all assets/chattles of landed property at plot No 859 Cadastral Zone B04 Jabi District, Abuja for Duval Properties Ltd. And many others.
The principal Partner of Lucky Emi Consulting and his team of Estate Surveyors, Town & Regional Planners, Quantity Surveyors has for over a decade been successfully managing quite a number of houses including problematic ones and has come up with good strategies for effective property and facilities management.
- MARIYA COURT, 2 Probyn Close, Old Ikoyi
- 2B Probyn Road, Old Ikoyi
- 34 A-C, Agodogba Avenue, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi
- 54 Awolowo Road, S.W. Ikoyi
- 25 Oju Olobun Close, Victoria Island
- Plot 211 Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island
- 6 & 8 Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island
- Plot 1035 Ologun Agbaje Street, Victoria Island
- Block A5 Plot 4 Lekki Scheme 1
- Block 73, Plot 7 Lekki Scheme 1
- 10 Ogunsiji Street, Ikeja
- 21 Adenubi Close, Ikeja
- Plot 14 Adebisi Close, Maryland
- Plot 60, Kofoworola Close, Okupe Estate, Maryland
- Shakir Plaza, Plot 1029 Michika Street, Garki II (Office Complex of 102 suites)
- Twin Duplex on large compound belonging to CBN AT Moh’d Kyari Crescent, Asokoro.
- 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplexes locted in various streets in Games Village.
- Plot 297 Jimmy Carter Street, Asokoro (Housing Estate)
- 10 Amazon Street, Minister’s Hill (Luxury detached house)
- 3rd Arms Zone, Aso Villa (Twin duplex)
- Plot 58, Asokoro (Detached residential house)
- No. 12 Aso Villa Fence (2 detached houses)
- Plot 428, Minister’s Hill, Maitama (Twin duplex)
- Plot 740 Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II (Office Complex)
- No. 41 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro (Housing Estate)
- Plot 1046 (Yasuha Plaza) off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse II (Office Complex)
- Plot 1059 (Millennium Verdict Plaza) Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse II (Office Complex)
- Plot 581, Gidado Idris Street, Wuye District (A block of six flats)
- Wing of Duplex at Games Village, Abuja.